Diverse locum opportunities in the Pilbara region for GP Anaesthetists and GP Obstetricians.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: Immediate - October
- Rates: $2,150 - $2,550 daily depending on experience
The Pilbara Health Region is Western Australia's second most northern region, and is defined by the Indian Ocean to the west and the Northern Territory border to the east. The region covers a total area of 507,896 square km (including offshore islands).
- Locum GP Anaesthetist or GP Obstetrician
- Dates: Immediate - October
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,300 - $2,550 daily depending on experience
- Provisions: Travel to site, accommodation and vehicle all supplied.
- Things to do: This region is perfectly situated for you to explore Millstream Chichester and Karijini National Park, plus hundreds of islands with dazzling white beaches and untouched coral.
- How to get there: Flights are available into the local airport directly from major cities as well as connections via Perth
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FACRRM or FRACGP
- Experience in rural remote settings / Aboriginal health / working in ED
- Obs certificate (DRANZCOG)
- Anaesthetics certificate (JCCA, Cardiac Arrest)
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this GP Anaesthetist or GP Obstetrician locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.