Opportunity available to GP Anaesthetists to locum in beautiful Pilbara region in WA.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: Ongoing 2022
- Rates: Up to $2,700 per day
The Pilbara Health Region is Western Australia's second most northern region, and is defined by the Indian Ocean to the west and the Northern Territory border to the east. The region covers a total area of 507,896 square km (including offshore islands).
- Locum GP Anaesthetist
- Dates: Ongoing 2022
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $2,700 per day depending on qualifications
- Provisions: Travel to site, accommodation and vehicle all supplied.
- Population: 14,320
- Things to do: Port Hedland offers some great coastline so take a moment to relax at Pretty Pool. Further out of town is Cape Keraudren Nature Reserve, the perfect spot for camping and fishing.
- How to get there: 4 hour flight from Perth.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FACRRM or FRACGP
- Experience in rural remote settings / Aboriginal health / working in ED
- Anaesthetics certificate (JCCA, Cardiac Arrest)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this GP Anaesthetist locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.