Locum GP Anaesthetist required by a rural WA health service.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: Immediate and Ongoing
- Rates: $2,150 - $2,550 daily depending on experience
The Goldfields health region is located in the south eastern corner of Western Australia and covers 770,488 sq km (including offshore islands). It is the largest of the state's 9 regions and over 3 times the size of the State of Victoria
- Locum GP Anaesthetist
- Dates: Immediate and ongoing
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,150 - $2,550 daily depending on experience
- Provisions: Travel to site, accommodation and vehicle all supplied.
- Things to do: Not only is it home to one of Earth’s oldest rock formations, the Goldfields region also boasts some of Australia’s best coastline.
- How to get there: Direct flights are available from the major airports around Australia as well as connections from Perth.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FACRRM or FRACGP
- Experience in rural remote settings / Aboriginal health / working in ED
- Anaesthetics certificate (JCCA, Cardiac Arrest)
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this GP Anaesthetist locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.