Locum GP Anaesthetist required by a rural WA health service.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: May - September 2022
- Rates: Up to $2,000 per day
The Goldfields health region is located in the southeastern corner of Western Australia and covers 770,488 sq km (including offshore islands). It is the largest of the state's 9 regions and over 3 times the size of the State of Victoria.
- Locum General Practitioner - ED
- Dates: 2/05/22 - 5/09/22
- Hours: Shifts run 8am-6pm, 10am–8am or 10pm-8am
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $2,000 per day
- Provisions: Travel to site, accommodation and vehicle all supplied.
- Things to do: Not only is it home to one of Earth’s oldest rock formations, but the Goldfields region also boasts some of the best coastlines in Australia.
- How to get there: Direct flights are available from the major airports around Australia as well as connections from Perth.
- You will have current registration with AHPRA
- FACRRM or FRACGP is preferred
- Experience in rural remote settings / Aboriginal health / working in ED
- ED CME qualifications within previous 2-3 years e.g. ALS2, ATLS, APLS, PROMPT, EMST, EMET, Rural Emergency Simulation Training (REST)
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS and be triple vaccinated for COVID-19
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner - ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Alex Vandoros +61 480 002 495 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.