Opportunity for General Practitioners in the Greater Brisbane area to locum for an Aboriginal Medical Service.
- Aboriginal Medical Service
- Locum dates: ASAP - end of 2021
- Rates: Up to $1,500 per day
This Aboriginal community controlled health organisation provides medical and social services plus a kindergarten and long daycare centre. They are striving to facilitate, promote and establish state-of-the-art comprehensive healthcare services for the Ipswich and West Moreton regions.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: ASAP - end of 2021
- Hours: Mon - Thurs 8 - 4.30pm, Fridays 8 - 4pm. Rotational Sat clinic 8 - 4pm.
- Support Staff: Work alongside 6 other GPs and the Clinical Director.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $1,500 per day
- Accommodation & Travel: Not provided
- Population: 180,000
- Things to do: On your breaks take a short walk to Queens Park and Nerima Gardens, where you can wind down and appreciate the serenity.
- You have current registration with AHPRA
- You have vocational registration
- Locum best suited to doctors based in the Greater Brisbane area
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.