Locum in a friendly general practice in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
- Immediate start available - ongoing
- Dedicated and busy community practice
- 70km north of Brisbane
This practice is a family-based clinic that strives to deliver high-quality and comprehensive medical services. This mixed billing practice is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including Mental Health, Men's Health, Women's Health, Children's Health, Senior's Health, Indigenous Health, Skin Cancer Checks, Young Adults and HUR Cosmetics.
The team of 6 friendly GP's is complemented by Allied Health Professionals, Nurses and an experienced Admin Team.
- Dates: ASAP - Ongoing
- As Locum General Practitioner you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties in a well-established and busy general medical practice
- Opening hours are 8am to 6pm Monday to Sunday with flexibility to choose your start and finish times
- Rates: $150 per hour or 70% of billings whichever is greater
- You will be well-supported with an induction to the clinic and staff
- Accommodation, travel and hire car provisions
- Enjoy and work in a landscape of national significance that offers easy access to many of the Sunshine Coast's major attractions
- Approx 70km, or a one hour drive, north of Brisbane
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Fellowship Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP) or Fellowship Australian College of Rural and. Remote Medicine (FACRRM)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.