Locum General Practitioner required in a historic rural town in Western NSW.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: September 2021 - January 2022
- Rate: $2,000 per 24 hours
This Multi-Purpose Health Service integrates a range of services, including acute care, subacute care (including respite and palliative care), emergency, aged care, allied health, oral health, primary health and community services.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: September 2021 - January 2022
- Hours: 0800-1800
- On-call: 1800-0800
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,000 per 24 hours with pro rata payment for part thereof
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 3,126
- Things to do: There are several heritage sites to visit in Gilgandra. Dubbo is a short drive away, where you can pay a visit to their famous zoo or the Shoyoen Japanese Garden.
- How to get there: The drive northwest from Sydney is 5 hours 30 minutes. You can also fly to nearby Dubbo from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and other regional cities.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent experience in Emergency, Trauma, Adult & Paediatric Life Support
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.