Support a rapidly growing practice near the Sunshine Coast as a Locum General Practitioner.
- Family Practice in Queensland
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: $150 per hour or 70% of billings whichever is greater
This practice is a family-based clinic that strives to deliver high-quality and comprehensive medical services. This mixed billing practice is focused on providing a range of quality healthcare including Mental Health, Men's Health, Women's Health, Children's Health, Senior's Health, Indigenous Health, Skin Cancer Checks and Young Adults.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Ongoing
- Hours: 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm, weekends on a roster basis
- On-call / After Hours: None
- Support Staff: 1 full time GP and a registered nurse at all times
- Patient Load: Practice is fully booked every day
- Billing: Mixed Billings
- Software: Best Practice
- Reason for vacancy: Practice is rapidly growing and requires extra support
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $150 per hour or 70% of billings whichever is greater
- Provisions: Travel, Accommodation and use of Car provided
- Population: 3,321
- Things to do: This practice is perfectly placed in between the ocean and the bush, giving you the freedom to explore some of the best nature Southern Queensland has to offer
- How to get there: This clinic is located in an area 25 mins outside of the Sunshine Coast
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Access to a Medicare Provider number in an MM2 region
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.