Locum as a General Practitioner for this private clinic in rural Queensland.
- Private Clinic
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: $187.50 per hour or 65% billings
This clinic provides extensive general practice services to families within the Mount Isa region. Specialising in general practice medicine including men's health, women's health, chronic disease management and family health. In addition, they also provide skin screening, diabetic care, visa medicals and travel medicine services.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Ongoing
- Mon - Friday 8.00 - 5.00 (1 hr lunch break)
- Sat 9.00-2.00 (as per roster)
- Support Staff: 2 GPs, a physiotherapist, 2 medical screeners, an RN and an administration team
- Billing: Mixed billing
- Software: Best Practice
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $187.50 per hour or 65% billings
- Provisions: Travel, Accommodation and use of Car provided.
- Population: 18,588
- Things to do: Enjoy the sunset at Lake Moondarra or see what makes the town tick by going on a mining tour.
- How to get there: Daily flights from Brisbane or Townsville.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- MM6 region - current Medicare Provider Number for use
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.