Locum in a modern practice in a charming Queensland town, just one hour from Brisbane.
- Charming semi-rural location
- Close access to exciting nature getaways
- Earn 70% of gross billings
This medical centre is a part of one of the leading vertically integrated healthcare platforms that have been delivering health services to more than five million people for more than 25 years in the Asia Pacific region.
The medical centre bulk bills and provides a range of dedicated health services, catering for all patient needs. It operates 8am-5pm Mon-Fri and consists of 4 consultation rooms, all with windows. The centre covers a broad range of services including mental health, skin cancer checks and has Medlab pathology services onsite.You will also be supported by a team management and nursing staff.
- Dates: Immediate and ongoing (minimum 2 month commitment)
- You will be fully supported by your General Practitioner colleagues, nursing team, practice manager and admin
- Opportunity to develop your special interests
- Practice with autonomy
- Earn 70% of gross billings for Locum General Practitioners
- Return flights, accommodation and hire car provided
- Located only an hour away from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, you can escape the busy city life in this charming town
- Possibility for permanent contract, should that be of interest
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Access to Medicare Provider number is essential
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.