Locum in a long standing GP practice situated in Perth's South-Eastern Suburbs.
- Provide medical care to a large and diverse client base
- 30 minutes from Perth CBD
- Earn 70% of gross billings
This medical centre is a part of one of the leading vertically integrated healthcare platforms that have been delivering health services to more than five million people for more than 25 years in the Asia Pacific region.
This practice consists of 10 consultation rooms and is dedicated to providing a range of quality general healthcare including women's, men's health, child health, immunisation programs, travel health and skin checks. The practice is open 7:20am-6:30pm Mon-Fri and 7:20am-11am on Saturdays.
- Dates: Immediate and ongoing (minimum 2 month commitment)
- You will be fully supported by your General Practitioner colleagues, nursing team, practice manager
- Opportunity to develop your special interests
- Practice with autonomy
- Earn 70% of gross billings for Locum General Practitioners
- Return flights, accommodation and hire car provided
- Possibility for permanent contract, should that be of interest
- Join a long standing successful practice
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Access to Medicare Provider number is essential
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.