Exciting opportunity for a General Practitioner to locum in a remote community in WA's Kimberley region.
- Rural Community GP
- Locum dates: 01/11/21 - 28/01/22
- Rates: $1,950 per day worked
The Kimberley region is Western Australia's most northern region, and encompasses an area of 424,517 square kilometres. This regional health service forms part of the largest country health service in Australia.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: 01/11/21 - 28/01/22
- Hours: Monday-Friday with varying start times
- On-call/After Hours: None
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $1,950 per day worked
- Provisions: Travel to site, accommodation and vehicle all supplied.
- Things to do: The region boasts some of the best natural experiences Australia has to offer; sunsets on Cable Beach are magnificent.
- How to get there: Direct flights are available from the major airports around Australia as well as connections from Perth.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive generalist and Indigenous health experience
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.