Locum with a dedicated and supportive General Practitioner team in a subtropical oasis.
- Aboriginal Health Service
- Locum dates: Immediate - Ongoing
- Rates up to $1,500 per day
This Aboriginal Medical Service’s mission is to provide high quality and progressive health care to Aboriginal people so that they can live healthy lives, enriched by a strong living culture, dignity and justice.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Immediate - ongoing
- Duration: 3 months block
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 0830 – 1630 with 30-minutes for lunch.
- On-call / After Hours: Not required
- Support Staff: The team includes 2 permanent General Practitioners, an SMO who provides support remotely, 4 registered nurses, Aboriginal health practitioners, a practice manager and admin staff.
- Software: Communicare
- Reason for vacancy: WA border closures prevented booked Locum General Practitioners from arriving
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $1,500 per day.
- Provisions: Travel and use of car provided, in addition to fully furnished and self contained beachfront accommodation.
- Population: 4,426
- Things to do: Explore the dramatic spectacles and rugged landscapes that surround Carnarvon. There is also the best winter weekly produce and arts and crafts markets in the North West.
- How to get there: Carnarvon is a 2-hour flight from Perth
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Access to Medicare Provider number
- Rural generalist with Indigenous & Chronic Health experience
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.