This historic opal mining town requires support from a locum General Practitioner.
- Private Clinic
- Locum dates: Immediate & Ongoing
- Rate: $1,300 per day
This clinic is a part of an Australian health charity established in 2001 to support vulnerable rural and remote communities to establish and operate community-based medical centres in their towns.
This clinic has 3 consultation rooms, 1 procedure room and on-site pathology. The clinic also operates nursing home visits once per week or as requested by Aged Care Staff.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: ASAP - Ongoing
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Saturday 9am-12noon.
- Support Staff: 2 GPs, 3 RNs and practice staff
- Software: Best Practice
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $1,300 per full day worked
- Provisions: Domestic travel, accommodation and hire car provided.
- Population: 2,284
- Things to do: See why Lightning Ridge is famous for its black opals at the Opal Bin, and take a dip in the naturally heated baths.
- How to get there: It takes about 9 hours to drive to Lightning Ridge from Sydney or Canberra. Alternatively, you can fly into Moree and it's a 3 hour drive.
- You have current registration with AHPRA
- You are vocationally registered
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.