Locum VR General Practitioner urgently required in a fascinating town rich in heritage in Western New South Wales.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: Immediate - January 2022
- Rate: $2,000 per day
The recently redeveloped health service provides 24-hour emergency care, acute and sub-acute/non-acute inpatient services including rehabilitation, palliative care, outpatient services, a range of primary and community health services and renal dialysis. Service upgrades in the redevelopment included inpatient services, emergency services, community health services, and staff accommodation.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Immediate - January 2022
- Hours: 0800-1800
- On-call: 1800-0800
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,000 per day.
- Provisions: Travel, Accommodation and use of Car provided.
- Population: 5,500
- Things to do: Visit the Fort Bourke Hill Lookout or enjoy a walk around Newey Reservoir
- How to get there: This hospital is an 8 hour drive from Sydney. You can also fly to nearby Dubbo from Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and other regional cities.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- FRACGP or FACRRM
- Previous experience in Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Adult Internal Medicine, Paediatrics or Rural Medicine an advantage
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this VR General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.