Come and enjoy the unmissable Bay of Fires during your working holiday in Tasmania as a Locum General Practitioner.
- Private Clinic
- Locum dates: Immediate ongoing until the end of 2021
- Rates: $150 per hour or 65% billings
This clinic offers immunisation, chronic disease management, mental health, women's health, skin cancer, occupational health and travel medicine.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Immediate ongoing until the end of 2021
- Duration: 2 weeks minimum
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30-5.00 (1/2 hour lunch break)
- Billing: Mixed billing
- Software: Best Practice
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $150 per hour or 65% billings
- Provisions: Travel, Accommodation and use of Car provided.
- Population: 27,174
- Things to do: Visit the Emu Valley Rhododendron Garden which has more than 12 hectares of beautiful flowers. Or take an unforgettable drive to the stunning Bay of Fires and east coast of Tasmania.
- How to get there: Flights from Melbourne, Sydney and regional Tasmanian airports. Burnie is a 3.5 hour drive from Hobart.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- MM3 region - current Medicare Provider Number for use
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.