This is a food and wine lover's dream location to locum as General Practitioner.
- Private Clinic in Queensland
- Locum dates: Immediate - 2022 ongoing
- Rates: 70% of billings
This organisation has over 25 years of experience in health service planning within the Primary Health care sector. With 7 rural and remote practices, they aim to support, enhance and develop the delivery of quality health services to its residents. They achieve this by working in collaboration and co-operation with general practitioners, other health service providers and consumers across our footprint.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Immediate - 2022 ongoing
- Hours: 8-5 Mon - Fri
- Support Staff: 1 GP, 1 Senior RN, 1.2 FTE Reception and 0.6 FTE Dietician
- Billing: Bulk Billing
- Software: Best Practice
Rewards & Location
- Rate: 70% of billings
- Provisions: Return flights and accommodation
- Population: 1,269
- Things to do: Kingaroy is located in the middle of an amazing food and wine region. Indulge in the variety of amazing offerings from the wineries, bakeries and bars.
- How to get there: Direct flights are available from the major airports around Australia. Alternatively, it is a 2.5 hour drive from Brisbane.
- You have current registration with AHPRA
- You have access to Medicare Provider number in an MM4 region
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.