Take the opportunity to locum over the Christmas in a stunning coastal WA town as the sole GP ED.
- Regional WA Hospital
- Locum dates: December 2021 - January 2022
- Rates between $1,800 - $1,900 per day
This Health Service is a public hospital facility that provides a range of health services including emergency services, a domiciliary care unit, nursing home care unit and hospice care unit.
- Locum GP ED
- Dates: 13/12/2021 - 31/01/2022
- Hours: 0800-2200 and on call between 2200-0800 (for inpatients only)
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Between $1,800 - $1,900 per day (15% loading applies to this rate over the Christmas period 17/12/2021-02/01/2022)
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of a vehicle (including limited private use)
- Population: 2,558 (can be several times that during holiday periods)
- Things to do: This town is perfectly placed among some of the best nature to explore in WA, with exciting opportunities to explore in the ocean and in the bush
- How to get there: Catch a 1 hour flight from Perth to Albany airport, followed by a 40 minute drive to the hospital
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Must have FRACGP / FACRRM or equivalent
- Emergency department experience
- Must have a current ALS2/REACT/REST
- Experience working as a solo doctor
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this GP ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.