Locum General Practitioner ED required in a Western NSW town which is steeped in art and culture.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: Immediate - November 2021
- Rates: $2,200 per day
The facility has 27 beds and includes acute and sub-acute medical, surgical, rehabilitation and palliative care services, two birthing rooms and two maternity rooms, one operating theatre, six renal dialysis chairs, two day treatment spaces, medical imaging and collocated community and primary health services including outreach services to surrounding smaller towns. The facility has a modern emergency department with a large resuscitation bay and three beds.
- Locum General Practitioner ED
- Dates: Immediate - November 2021
- Hours: 0800-1200 Monday-Sunday, 1200-1800 Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 1800-0800 Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,200 per day
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 8,432
- Things to do: Relax alongside gorgeous river banks or in leafy parks, or pay a visit to a country sculpture trail inspired by Bondi Beach's famous Sculpture By The Sea festival.
- How to get there: This hospital is a 5hr drive from Sydney and 7hrs from Melbourne. Trains depart Sydney for Orange, with a connecting bus. Or fly into Parkes via Sydney for the 25min drive.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Skills in General Practice and Emergency.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.