Locum General Practitioner required for vibrant community in the Mid North Coast of NSW.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: September 2021 - January 2022
- Weekends at $1,800/day
This regional health service is a 27 bed facility providing a range of flexible care options including a 24-hour Emergency Department, sub-acute general medicine, residential and respite aged care, community nursing services and Home Care packages.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: September 2021 - January 2022
- Hours: Fri 1700-1800, Sat & Sun 0800-1800
- On-call: 1800-0800
Rewards & Location
- Friday $75/hour
- Sat + Sun $1,800/day
- Return flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Coffs Harbour capped at $450 return.
- Accommodation provided. Must be willing to share if required.
- Hire car and for local use.
- Population: 1,042
- Things to do: Explore a plethora of waterfalls and riverside bush tracks surrounding the town.
- How to get there: This hospital is 6 hr drive from Sydney or a short 1.5 hrs drive after flying into nearby Coffs Harbour from Sydney, Brisbane and other regional cities.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- PGY4 or greater with 6 to 12 months critical care experience (Emergency, Anaesthetics or ICU)
- GP's welcome to apply
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.