Explore rural Queensland as a locum General Practitioner, supporting an Aboriginal Health Service.
- Aboriginal Health Service
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: up to $1,500 per day
This is a dynamic Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service that provides a comprehensive and growing range of primary health care services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people residing in the Mount Isa, North West and Lower Gulf of Carpentaria regions. Services include General Practice, maternal and child health, social and preventative health, health promotion and education, allied health and specialist services.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Ongoing
- Hours: 0830 - 1700 weekdays, with exception to Wednesdays 08300 - 1200
- On-call / After Hours: None
- Support Staff: There is a dedicated team of Doctors, Nurses, Indigenous Health Professionals, Allied Health Professionals, Administration and Transport staff at each location.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $1,500 per day.
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and use of car provided.
- Things to do: Experience all that Queensland has to offer!
- How to get there: Direct flights available or via connections at Brisbane airport.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current emergency medicine certificate (REST, REACT or equivalent)
- Knowledge, understanding and sensitivity towards the social, economic and cultural factors affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples health.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.