Locum as a General Practitioner for this friendly town that has plenty of natural beauty and Australian history.
- Aboriginal Medical Service
- Locum dates: Immediate - 2022 Onwards
- Rates: $1,500 per day
This AMS aims to provide high quality holistic primary health care services to the Aboriginal communities. Their focus is to relieve the poverty, sickness, disempowerment, serious social and economic disadvantage, and dysfunction that affects the Aboriginal population of the Region.
- Locum General Practitioner
- Dates: Immediate - 2022 Onwards
- Hours: 0800-1630 with a 1 hour lunch break
- Support Staff: 5 Nurses and 1 AHP, Allied Health visiting teams, Specialist visiting teams from Alice Springs Hospital
- Software: CommuniCare
- Reason for vacancy: Unfilled Vacancy
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $1,500 per day
- Provisions: Flights and Accommodation provided. Car for use in town.
- Population: 2,991
- Things to do: See the amazing rock formations of Karlu Karlu (the Devils Marbles) or take a relaxing dip in Lake Mary Anne.
- How to get there: Regular flights are available from Darwin or Alice Springs.
- You must hold general or specialist registration with AHPRA.
- You must hold Australian working rights.
- You will be a vocationally registered General Practitioner.
- You will have experience using CommuniCare software.
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.