Jump at this opportunity to locum as a General Practitioner over the holidays in tropical Queensland.
- Aboriginal Medical Service
- Locum dates: 13/12/21 - 7/01/22
- Rates: Up to $1,500 per day
Since 1992 this Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation has provided culturally appropriate and comprehensive primary health care programs for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and communities.
- General Practitioner
- Dates: 13/12/21 - 7/01/22
- Duration: minimum 6 week blocks
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8.30-5pm, Fri 8.30-3pm
- Support Staff: 1 RN, 2 Health Workers and admin staff
- Software: CommuniCare
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $1,500 per day
- Provisions: Travel, accommodation and access to a fleet car.
- Population: 1,145 people
- Things to do: Explore an Ancient Spanish castle in the rainforest just 20 mins south. Otherwise, soak up sun, sand and sea views at Etty Bay.
- How to get there: Fly into Cairns from any major airport in Australia. From there it is just over one hour’s drive south to the clinic.
- You must hold specialist registration with AHPRA.
- You must hold Australian working rights
- You will ideally have previous experience working for an AMS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.