Locum in this small rural emergency medicine department throughout 2021.
- Shifts available weekdays, nights and weekends
- Small rural emergency department
- Excellent team of experienced nurses
- You will be working in a local community, level 3 rural hospital in Northern New South Wales, providing care to over 2,300 patients every year. The hospital undertakes over 390 surgical procedures and sees over 13,400 Emergency attendances annually.
- You will be working as a sole doctor in the hospital Emergency department. There is a JMO in the emergency medicine department for 4hrs each day, and you will be supported by an expert team of nurses. There is always a FACEM in the closest referral hospital available to call for advice.
- This position is suitable for a FACEM, Rural Generalist General Practitioner or Emergency Medicine SRMO. Rates paid in accordance with seniority.
- Hourly rate plus travel and accommodation
- Weekday, nights and weekend cover needed, work around your schedule
- Senior support available on the phone as required
- FACEM, GP Emergency Medicine experience, or SRMO Emergency Medicine required
- Minimum General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.