Are you an ED RMO with availability for locum work in a major metropolitan teaching hospital in NSW?
- 06 September 2021 - 06 February 2022
- Opportunity to develop your skills, increase your knowledge and achieve professional growth
- 25 kilometres from the Sydney CBD
This major metropolitan teaching hospital offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services. The facility has 375 inpatient beds and each year cares for more than 50,000 patients in the Emergency Department of which 25% are paediatric and with an overall admission rate of 25%.
The recently redeveloped Emergency Department includes 3 resuscitation bays, dedicated Adult and Paediatric Fast Track areas, an 8 bed ED Short Stay Unit, a co-located Radiology Department with CT scanner and well equipped education and simulation facilities.
- Dates: 06 September 2021 - 06 February 2022
- As Locum Emergency Medicine Resident Medical Officer you will provide cover for clinical duties and non-clinical duties
- ED RMO shifts are 40 hr week rotating shifts, roster TBC
- RMO hourly rate is $75 per hour
- Professional and personal development
- 30 minutes to Sydney CBD, this region has a multitude of sporting facilities, a variety of restaurants and nearby pristine surf beaches, and national parks to enjoy in your time off
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.