URGENT Ongoing night cover needed in small emergency department.
- Hourly rate negotiable - please state your preferred rate
- Only 20 mins from Canberra
- Ongoing shifts available. Send your availability today
This Local Health District covers a large area of NSW, from Goulburn and Crookwell to the Victorian border and surrounds the ACT on three sides. It extends from the pristine beaches of the NSW South Coast, the farmlands of the Southern Tablelands, across the picturesque Great Dividing Range and the spectacular Snowy Mountains.
You will be placed in a regional centre on the Southern Tableland in South-Eastern NSW. Located adjacent to the Australian Capital Territory, it is situated 18kms to the east of Canberra City.
The town has a population of approximately 38,000 with smaller rural centres located in the vicinity of the town.
This Hospital manages over 22,000 emergency presentations each year supported by a full range of diagnostic, acute and surgical services either on site or in close proximity at the Canberra Hospital.
The Hospital and Health Service is a 29 bed facility with an eight chair Day Surgery and a Renal Unit.
The hospital provides acute, maternity, renal, community health, dental, allied health service access and an emergency department operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with close access to onsite X-ray and pathology.
Co-located on site are comprehensive community mental health services.
- Emergency Medicine Registrar Night shift coverage required urgently
- Commencing from next week, ongoing needs in this emergency department
- Must have good emergency medicine experience
- Negotiable hourly rate - please state your rate on application
- Travel and accommodation provided
- 20 min drive to Canberra or 3 hours to Sydney
- PGY4 minimum
- Previous emergency medicine experience essential
- General registration with AHPRA
- Must hold full Australian working rights
- NSW Health employees must have permission for secondary employment for additional shifts
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. We are acutely aware of the rising statistics identifying job dissatisfaction, stress, burnout and mental illness in the healthcare sector, and this concerns us.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.