Clinical shifts are available throughout 2021 across Western NSW.
- Various facilities and dates ongoing in Emergency Departments
- Provide Emergency Medicine assistance to regional hospitals
- Experience different parts of Australia
This is one of the largest Local Health Districts in NSW, delivering innovative health services to about 277000 residents. The LHD is diverse encompassing cities, inner regional, outer regional and remote communities. It comprises three major rural referral hospitals, 50 community health centres, and 38 inpatient facilities including 25 Multipurpose Services.
- Clinical shifts for FACEM's are available throughout 2021
- Emergency Medicine Specialists will provide cover at the facility and participate on the on call roster
- Emergency Medicine Specialists will provide essential hospital services to rural communities
- Blocks: ASAP - Ongoing
- Shifts available weekdays, nights and weekends
- Daily rates for FACEM's from $2000 - $2500 in accordance with location and experience
- Clinically challenging and satisfying practice
- Make a difference to the health of rural and remote patients
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship with the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine (FACEM)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.