This regional hospital located in Southern NSW is seeking a senior medical officer to locum in their emergency department.
Regional NSW Hospital
Locum dates: February - April 2022
This Hospital and Health Service is a 29 bed facility with an eight chair Day Surgery and a Renal Unit. It provides acute, maternity, renal, community health, dental, allied health service access and an emergency department operating 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with close access to onsite X-ray and pathology.
- Locum ED SMO
- Dates: 1/02/22 - 30/04/22
- Hours: Variety of shift times available
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $200/hr
- Provisions: Travel and accommodation provided
- Population: 36,348
- Things to do: Walk along the riverside and you will find fascinating museums, heritage walks and a vibrant arts program.
- How to get there: This hospital is a 3 hour drive from Sydney, or a short 30 minute drive from the nearest airport. Flights are available from all major Australian airports.
- You will have current registration with AHPRA
- You must have critical care experience
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this ED SMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Alex Vandoros on +61 480 002 495 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.