Tucked between the mountains and the sea; locum in the beautiful Illawarra region, south of Sydney.
- Emergency Medicine Registrar shifts less than 2 hours from Sydney
- Locum dates: November 2021 - April 2022
- Rates up to $250 per hour
This Local Health District provides health services across eight hospital sites. Locum opportunities are available at Emergency Department’s across the sites. This is a fantastic place to develop your career in Emergency Medicine and gain exposure to an interesting case mix in a supportive network. There are eight public hospitals in the region offering a variety of emergency medicine locum opportunities.
- Locum ED Registrar
- Dates: November 2021 - April 2022
- Hours: Day and night shifts available
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $130 - $250 per hour
- Provisions: Accommodation provided
- Things to do: The third largest city in New South Wales is both cosmopolitan and on the coast, with lots of beaches, things to do and places of interest to visit. The region extends from the southern hills of the Royal National Park in the north to the Shoalhaven River in the south.
- How to get there: Located just 80 kilometres south of Sydney, 250 kilometres from Canberra, or fly direct from Brisbane or Melbourne.
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner’s Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Experience working at the level of PGY 5 and above
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this ED Registrar locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.