Support a well equipped team of doctors as a Locum ED CMO in a regional WA hospital.
- Regional WA Hospital
- Locum dates: September - December 2021
- Rates: Up to $2,000 per day
This Health Service is equipped with 28 acute and 8 sub-acute inpatient beds, and has 15 same day beds/chairs. It operates a 24/7 emergency department, in addition to providing acute medical and surgical services, obstetric services, palliative care and sub-acute services.
- Locum ED CMO
- Dates: September - December 2021
- Hours: 12 hour shifts - day or night
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $2,000 per day
- Provisions: Hospital accommodation provided. Travel reimbursed at 75 cents a kilometre from Perth to the hospital
- Population: 4,274
- Things to do: Escape to Foxes Lair, an area of bushland where there are several walking paths throughout to view the native plants and animals
- How to get there: This hospital is approximately a 2 hour drive from Perth
- Current general registration with AHPRA
- Experience in Emergency Medicine
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this ED CMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.