Start ASAP as a Locum ED CMO in a busy regional Emergency department.
- Regional WA Hospital
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: From $1,900 per day
This hospital is the major centre in the Midwest district of WA. It has 66 hospital beds for acute medical, surgical, paediatric and maternity patients. The hospital provides a 24-hour Emergency Department. It also provides a range of services including chemotherapy, renal dialysis, a hospital at home visiting service, medical imaging, pathology and same day surgery.
- Locum ED CMO
- Dates: Ongoing
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $1,900 per day
- Accommodation provided
- Airfares reimbursed for flights from Australian point of origin
- Hire car - $30 per day on receipt of a tax invoice
- Population: 37,648
- Things to do: Explore some of the best coastline WA has to offer with walks along the esplanade, or relax Coalseam Conservation Park famous for its natural flowers
- How to get there: Fly from Perth into the local airport in under 3 hours
- Current registration with AHPRA
- PGY6+ with experience in Emergency
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this ED CMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.