This beautiful river town requires a locum ED CMO over the holiday period.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: December 2021 - January 2022
- Rates: $1,800 per day
The Bellinger River District Hospital is a 37 bed level D1 facility with a 24-hour Emergency Department and a range of specialist services including emergency medicine, general medicine, day surgery and palliative care.
- Locum ED CMO
- Dates: December 2021 - January 2022
- Hours: 7 am - 6 pm, plus on-call as per the roster
- Patient Load: 5 - 20 patients per day, 0 - 4 overnight.
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $1,800 per day
- Return flights capped at $450.
- Accommodation provided.
- Use of a hire car to drive from Coffs Harbour to Bellingen and for local use in Bellingen.
- Population: 3,074
- Things to do: When you have the chance, escape to the Promised Lands on the Never Never River and swim in crystal clear waters. In town, the Bellingen Brewery is a popular spot with a great selection of food and drinks on the menu.
- How to get there: Halfway between Sydney and Brisbane, Bellingen is a 5hr 30min drive north of Sydney and a 30min drive southwest of Coffs Harbour.
- Direct flights operate from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane to Coffs Harbour airport.
- You have current registration with AHPRA
- You have 6 to 12 months critical care experience
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this ED CMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.