Challenge yourself as a Locum ED CMO in a busy coastal WA town.
- Regional WA Hospital
- Locum dates: September - December 2021
- Rates: up to $1,900 per day
The newly refurbished health campus was completed in 2016 and is the major integrated district health services for the region. The renovations included a huge expansion of the surgical services, including a brand new day surgery unit, a new and expanded emergency department and improved maternity services.
- Locum ED CMO
- Dates: September - December 2021
- Hours: Night Shifts
Rewards & Location
- Rate: up to $1,900 per day
- Provisions: Return economy airfares, car and accommodation provided
- Population: 12,145
- Things to do: Soak up the sun, with a chance of spotting some kangaroos, on one of the best coastlines the world has to offer
- How to get there: Flights are available into the local airport directly from major cities as well as connections via Perth
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum PGY6+
- All doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this ED CMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.