Great opportunity for a Locum ED CMO to develop skills at a regional WA hospital.
- Regional WA Hospital
- Locum dates: September - December 2021
- Rates: Up to $2,000 per day
This Health Service is the major Integrated District Health Service for the Western Wheatbelt Health District. It is a public facility that houses an emergency department and provides a range of services including domiciliary care, hospice care, obstetric services, oncology and a rehabilitation unit.
- Locum ED CMO
- Dates: September - December 2021
- Hours: Mixture of day shifts with on call and night shifts
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $2,000 per day
- Provisions: Hospital accommodation provided. Travel reimbursed at 75 cents a kilometre from Perth to the hospital
- Population: 6,548
- Things to do: Enjoy walks along Avon River or take in the town from the Mount Ommaney Lookout
- How to get there: This hospital is an 1.5 hr drive from Perth
- Current general registration with AHPRA
- Experience in Emergency
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this ED CMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.