Locum ED CMO urgently required in a picturesque regional NSW town.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: September 2021 - January 2022
- Rates: $160-$200 per hour
You will be working in a small rural public hospital with 48 beds. It provides Emergency Medicine Services, Obstetrics, Surgical, and Hospice Care. After-hours emergency services are also provided.
- Locum ED CMO
- Dates: September 2021 - January 2022
- Hours: 0700-1900
- On call: 1900-0700
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $160-$200 per hour
- Accommodation provided
- Travel allowance capped at $800
- Flights from Sydney
- Population: 9,726
- Things to do: Visit the Waterways Wildlife Park or take in the views on one of the lookouts situated around the town.
- How to get there: This hospital is a 5hr drive from Sydney. Alternatively flights are available to nearby Tamworth from Sydney, Brisbane and other regional cities.
- Current registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this ED CMO locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.