Locum in a collegial team providing exceptional care in this rural Emergency Department.
- Rate: $200 p/h
- Ongoing - Wednesday & Thursday 2200-0830
- Less than 1 hour to Sydney CBD
You will be working for a leading health care provider, operating private and public hospitals throughout Australia. This 131-bed teaching hospital provides public patient services under a public-private partnership with acute, community and allied health services for the local community and surrounding districts. The hospital provides 24-hour emergency, medical, surgical, diagnostic, maternity, neonatal, paediatric, palliative, intensive and coronary care services, and after hour GP services.
The Emergency Department sees 28,000 patients per year including a significant number of children (20%). It also sees walk-in trauma and a wide range of acuity as it serves a diverse regional / rural area. It has a full-time FACEM Director, and is staffed with Staff Specialists, VMOs, CMOs and JMOs. The department is welcoming, and there is a strong commitment to a supportive, positive workplace culture at all levels of the organisation.
- Dates: Wednesday & Thursday - Ongoing
- Shift: 2200-0830
- As Emergency Medicine Career Medical Officer, you will be the Senior in Charge on the overnight shifts and will provide clinical care to patients in the Wards and HDU
- Additional day/evening shifts may be available for Emergency Medicine Career Medical Officers
- Rate: $200 p/h for Emergency Medicine Career Medical Officers
- Serve a mixed uban and rural community
- Commutable from Western Sydney and North Sydney
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current General registration as a medical practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of five (5) years postgraduate experience in relevant clinical settings
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.