Locum Director of Medical Services required commencing late February 2021.
- Excellent daily rate + travel + accommodation
- 6 week contact, with possible extension to 3 months
- Large regional city 3 hours south of Brisbane
This Local Health District provides a diverse range of public healthcare to over 300,000 residents across the district through 12 hospitals and multi-purpose services, 21 community health centres and other facilities.
The Base Hospital is a level 3/4 base hospital, providing care to over 13,000 patients each year. The hospital undertakes more than 4,600 surgical procedures and sees around 26,000 Emergency presentations annually.
- As Director of Medical Services you will be responsible for the day to day management of medical services and medical leadership at this hospital
- Monday to Friday 8.00am-4.30pm, some on call required
- Commencing 0800hrs Monday 22 Feb for 6 weeks with possible extension to 3 months
- Rate is $2000.00 per day worked
- Accommodation and travel provided
- 2 hr flight from Sydney or 3 hours drive from Brisbane
- Time to explore this elegant riverside city
- Specialist registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Medical Administrators (FRACMA)
- Experience in a Regional Setting preferred but not essential
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.