Locum Consultant Psychiatrist June 2021 - end of August 2021 - contact Elective Recruitment with your availability today!
- Monday - Friday only
- No on-call requirement
- Split blocks considered - minimum 1 month
The Mental Health service provides a range of inpatient and community mental health services for children and young people (0 - 18 years), adults (16 - 64 years), and older persons (over the age of 65).
- Dates: June 2021 - end of August 2021, Monday - Friday with no on-call
- If you can provide cover for the entire period, that's great. If not, split blocks will be considered, however, the hospital is looking for a minimum one month commitment.
- Locum support is required across the following areas; adult inpatient, adult community, YMHS community, community access and triage. The roster gaps are due to delayed permanent starters.
- Daily rate of $2000 per day worked
- Accommodation provided - interstate locums welcome to apply
- Travel budget of up to $500.00
- Registrar support provided
- Paid via ABN invoice
- Within 90 minutes from Melbourne; easily accessible via road or rail and links to major airports
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrist (FRANZCP)
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance. We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.