Enjoy the city of Perth during the summer while you locum as a Consultant Psychiatrist in the Home Treatment Team.
- Tertiary hospital in Perth
- Locum dates: 04/01/2022 – 14/02/2022
- Rates: $2,000 per day
This hospital is the major tertiary hospital in the south metropolitan area and offers comprehensive health care services to adults, youth and children. A leader in clinical care, research and education, the 783 bed hospital ranks among the best in Australia.
The 30-bed purpose-built mental health unit includes a 14-bed Youth Unit, an 8-bed Mother and Baby Unit, an 8-bed Assessment Unit for short term admission or extended care, a consultation liaison service throughout the general hospital and rehabilitation service, a Youth Community Assessment and Treatment Team and tele-psychiatry services for rural and remote areas.
- Locum Consultant Psychiatrist - Home Treatment Team
- Dates: 04/01/2022 – 14/02/2022
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
- On-call / After Hours: No on call, no weekends, no public holidays
Rewards & Location
- Rates: $2,000 per day worked
- Provisions: return economy flights, accommodation $110 per day and $41 per day for car hire.
- Population: 2,000,000
- Things to do: Enjoy a walk through Kings Park and Botanic Gardens, take a ferry over to Rottnest Island and explore the island paradise, or spend an afternoon sampling Swan Valley’s best wines. Enjoy close proximity to great restaurants, beaches, wine bars, distilleries, brewery’s, markets.
- How to get there: The hospital is a 15 minute drive from Perth's CBD.
- You will hold FRANZCP
- You must hold Australian working rights
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this Consultant Psychiatrist locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.