Various blocks available, contact us with your availability today.
- $2000 per day
- Monday to Friday, office hours - perfect for work-life balance
- Well-supported department
You will be working for a leading health care provider, operating private and public hospitals throughout Australia.You will be working in a 205 bed hospital with public and private services. The 24 bed subacute ward provides comprehensive, multi-disciplinary restorative care for patients needing rehab post operatively, and those with reconditioning needs. The Day Therapy Unit provides public outpatient clinic appointments as well as day allied health therapy.
- 4 - 19 October, Monday to Friday
- 29 Dec - 19 Jan, Monday to Friday
As Locum Consultant Geriatrician, you will provide cover geriatric care for patients The role is supported by 2 full-time service medical registrars. This role will cover on average 9-10 patients per day, with no clinics. Hours are 9 - 5pm with no on call.
- $2000 per day
- Professional and personal development
- Full-time Registrar support
- Enjoy a Mediterranean climate and a relaxed lifestyle in a very beautiful, clean, family-friendly city. You will find an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit - Perth caters to all.
- Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (FRACP)
- Current Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.