Have the support of a highly experienced team in the Brisbane-based locum.
- Immediate start available - Ongoing
- Growing independent private pathology provider
- Thriving Brisbane suburb
One of the largest and fastest-growing independent private pathology providers in Australia with a focus on Skin and Gastrointestinal Pathology. This provider was founded to provide high quality, specialty and personalised pathology reporting, accessible to all.
- Dates: ASAP - Ongoing
- As Locum Pathologist, you will provide provide comprehensive dermatopathology services
- This Dermatopathologist position is supported by a dedicated, steadfast, and skilled team of scientists and administration staff
- With regular multi-header sessions to discuss the interesting cases, access to nationally recognised experts in the field (both on-site and off-site) and support for participation in national and international conferences, Dermatopathologist will be able to further develop their expertise
- Furthermore, there are no complex surgical specimens or frozen sections, ensuring an excellent work/life balance
- Rate negotiable on experience
- Fly in fly out arrangements with travel and accommodation provided
- Work in brand-new offices with natural light and external views, in a friendly, family-like environment, located in a thriving Brisbane suburb, surrounded by cafes, restaurants and fitness facilities
- Current Specialist with AHPRA
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.