Locum Cardiologist required in an expanding regional Cardiology service
- Private Hospital
- Locum dates: September 2021 - Ongoing
- Rates up to $2,000 per day
You will be working with the third largest private hospital operator in Australia. It employs 7,000 people across Australia and in New Zealand, and operates a portfolio of 34 private healthcare facilities. The regional Cardiology service uses state of the art cardiac equipment for diagnostic testing and imaging, ensuring accurate diagnosis and treatment.
- Locum Cardiologist
- Dates: September 2021 - Ongoing
- Hours: Full or part-time/FIFO considered
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $2,000 per day.
- Population: 20,700
- Things to do: Explore Myall and Wallis lakes as well as pristine beaches such as Hawks Nest, Pacific Palms or the deserted Booti Booti National Park. You can also enjoy wine tasting at nearby boutique valley wineries.
- How to get there: A 3 hr 45min drive north of Sydney or two hours from Newcastle. Direct flights between Sydney and Taree twice a week.
- Current registration as a Specialist with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- FRACP essential
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this Cardiology locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.