Various blocks available, contact us with your availability today.
- Blocks available from June 2021
- Excellent daily rate + travel allowance + accommodation
- Diverse rural and remote health challenges
This 100-bed hospital is the largest regional public hospital in WA. It services more than 50,000 residents as well as outlying towns, and rural and remote communities.
- 8 - 11 June
- 21 June - onwards
- 19 July - 25 July
- 16 August - onwards
Ideally the hospital would prefer whole blocks to be accepted, but options available
- As Locum Anaesthetist, you will provide cover anaesthetic services within the hospital including epidurals, assisting ED/HDU and operating on specialities such as Dental, ENT, Gynaecology and General Surgery
- Participate in the 1-3 shared on-call roster
- Junior Consultants rates from $2000
- Senior Consultants rates from $2400
- Up to $800 travel allowance for pre approved, return economy flights from WA only
- Use of vehicle and accommodation provided
- This town is a hub for the Rural Clinical School of Western Australia, with excellent shopping, school and recreational opportunities, a gateway to explore the outback
- Flight time to Perth is a short 50 minutes
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen, an Australian Permanent Resident or on a 457 Temporary Work Visa
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.