Back to job search
Locum CMO / Registrar Psychiatry - Old Age commencing from 01/03/2021.
- 5 day blocks in Country NSW
- Gain broad experience
- Supportive health service
This hospital offers a variety of specialist mental health, drug and alcohol services including both inpatient and outpatient services to children, young people, adults and the elderly. These services consist of the following: acute adult care, intensive care, drug and alcohol treatment, elderly acute care, elderly sub-acute services
- As CMO / Registrar with psychiatry experience, you will relieve in the Older Persons unit
- Hours: 08:30 - 17:00
- Blocks: 01/03/2021 - 05/03/2021 and 08/03/2021 - 12/03/2021
- Rate is $120 per hour for normal hours and $100 per hour for on-call plus an on-call allowance
- Travel provided or vehicle allowance provided
- Own vehicle preferred
- Accommodation provided but may be shared
- Enjoy award-winning restaurants, boutique shops, beautiful gardens and bustling markets in your time off
- General Registration as a medical practitioner with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Previous experience in psychiatry
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We work tirelessly to listen, care, empower and help you dream big to design a healthcare career you love to live.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.