This Inpatient Ward requires locum support from experienced CMO's and/or GP's.
- Rural NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: Immediate - November 2021
- Rates: $145/hr
This hospital is a community rural hospital providing a range of public healthcare services including Emergency and inpatient services. It sees over 14,500 Emergency attendances annually in its level 3 Acute Care unit.
- Locum CMO/GP - Inpatient Ward
- Dates: Immediate - November 2021
- Hours: 0800 - 1800
- On-call / After Hours: None
- Support Staff: As the sole practitioner in the ward, you will be supported by senior nurses and ED staff (FACEM and ED RMO).
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $145/hr
- Provisions: Accommodation and hire car will be provided.
- Population: 10,914
- Things to do: Stroll along the riverbank near Irving Bridge, play 18 holes at the local golf club, or take a day trip to the UNESCO Heritage Listed Richmond Range National Park.
- How to get there: 1 hour drive from Ballina Byron Gateway Airport. 8 hours drive north of Sydney and 3 hours south of Brisbane.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Access to Medicare Provider number
- PGY5+ and/or FRACGP/FACRRM
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this CMO/GP locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.