A CMO Procedural Obstetrician is required to provide locum support to a collaborative team of GP and Specialist Obstetricians in regional WA.
- Regional WA Hospital
- Locum dates: September 2021 to January 2022
- Rates up to $2,200 per day
This Health Campus is a public facility that houses an emergency department and provides a range of services including renal dialysis, community mental health and child health, obstetrics, a domiciliary care unit, a nursing home care unit and outpatient facilities.
- Locum CMO Procedural Obstetrician
- Dates: September 2021 to January 2022
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $2,200 per day (must have DRANZCOG, FRACGP or FACRRM to receive this rate)
- Provisions: return air fares (within Australia), accommodation and use of car provided
- Population: 4,426
- Things to do: Explore the dramatic spectacles and rugged landscapes that surround the town. There is also the best winter weekly produce and arts and crafts markets in the North West
- How to get there: The local airport is a 2 hour flight from Perth
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive Emergency Medicine experience
- Must have 1 of the following competencies: REST, REACT, CEMP and Advanced Life Support 2
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this CMO Procedural Obstetrics locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.