Take on this rewarding opportunity to provide locum support as a General Practitioner - ED for a regional WA hospital.
- WA Country Health
- Locum dates: Ongoing
- Rates: Up to $2,450 per day
This Health Campus is a public facility that houses an emergency department and provides a range of services including renal dialysis, community mental health and child health, obstetrics, a domiciliary care unit, a nursing home care unit and outpatient facilities.
- Locum General Practitioner - ED
- Dates: Ongoing 2022
Rewards & Location
- Rate: Up to $2,450 per day (must have FRACGP or FACRRM to receive this rate)
- Provisions: return air fares (within Australia), accommodation and use of car provided.
- Population: 4,426
- Things to do: Explore the dramatic spectacles and rugged landscapes that surround the town. There is also the best winter weekly produce and arts and crafts markets in the North West.
- How to get there: The local airport is a 2 hour flight from Perth
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in Emergency Medicine and General Practice
- Must have 1 of the following competencies: REST, REACT, CEMP and Advanced Life Support 2
- Must be able to work independently
- All Doctors must have an approved G2G PASS and be triple vaccinated for COVID-19
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won’t stop until this is achieved.
If this General Practitioner - ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 480 002 471 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.