Provide locum support as a CMO In Charge - ED in a busy regional NSW hospital.
- Regional NSW Hospital
- Locum dates: September - October 2021
- Rates: $180 - $200 per hour
You will be working in a small rural public hospital with 48 beds. It provides Emergency Medicine Services, Obstetrics, Surgical, and Hospice Care. After-hours emergency services are also provided.
- Locum CMO In Charge - ED
- Dates: September - October 2021
- Hours: 10 hour shifts
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $180 - $200 per hour
- Accommodation provided
- Travel allowance capped at $800 (flights or mileage only)
- Population: 26,381
- Things to do: This town is the vibrant centre of the Manning Valley and a great base for exploring the national parks and beautiful beaches of the Barrington Coast
- How to get there: Flights into the local airport are available from Sydney, otherwise you must fly into Newcastle or Port Macquarie, followed by a 2 or 1 hr drive respectively
- Current registration with AHPRA
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this CMO IC ED locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.