Locum Cardiologist - Electrophysiology required for immediate start.
- $2500 per day
- Locum with Australia's largest private cardiology provider
- Inner city location
You will be working for the leading provider of cardiovascular and sleep treatment throughout Australia. This group provides cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations.
This private hospital provides a comprehensive cardiology service including consultation, testing and procedures across all cardiac sub-specialities.
- As a Consultant Cardiologist with interest in Electrophysiology, you will provide patient consultations, management and perform specialised cardiological procedures, including electrophysiology and pacing services
- Ongoing locum blocks available
- Opportunity for permanent employment if interested
- $2500 per day worked
- Brisbane is a world-class city, with a warm, sunny climate and a strong economy
- Here you have access to all the city amenities and a choice of world class suburbs to call home
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Current Specialist registration as a Medical Practitioner with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of Physicians as a Cardiologist
- Subspecialist training in cardiac electrophysiology
- Doctors under moratorium welcome to apply for a 6 month locum contract
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
By joining the Elective community you will receive career coaching, access to our deep knowledge of the Australian healthcare industry, our network of healthcare related educators and partners, our migration and regulatory advisor, and our relationships with public and private healthcare clients that have been established since 2008.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now.