Locum Anatomical Pathologist required in Perth, work & make the most of the city lifestyle.
- Private Pathology Provider
- Locum dates: November to December 2021
- Rates from $1800-2000 per day worked
You will be working in a purpose-built lab in Perth that is co-located in a busy multi-disciplinary hospital with a cancer centre. The lab services the hospital network and community referrers across the state of WA and supports an array of subspecialty areas. The lab has comprehensive on-site cytology and molecular services, offers a full immunohistochemical suite, and runs a busy MDT and frozen section service for clinicians.
- Locum Anatomical Pathologist
- Dates: November to December 2021
- Duration: Longer blocks preferred
- Hours: AM and PM roster (7.30am - 8pm)
- On-call / After Hours: On Call is rostered for lab enquiries and procedural cover
- Team: 8.4 FTE Anatomical Pathologists supported by Anatomical Pathology registrars and excellent scientific staff
Rewards & Location
- Rate: $1,800 - $2000 per day worked
- Provisions: Travel and Accommodation
- Population: 2.14 million
- Things to do: This cosmopolitan and family friendly city has an abundance of things to do and fantastic places to visit. Whether you are searching for the best food and restaurants or you are looking for new and exciting activities to do over the weekend, Perth caters to all. Relax on a pristine beach or venture into the city for some shopping.
- How to get there: Domestic flights to Perth are available from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide and Darwin and other regional airports.
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia (FRCPA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
If this Pathology locum is of interest (or you have alternate preferences), contact Emma Gordon on +61 2 9137 4301 or apply now. To join our exclusive Elective community, register today.